Thursday, October 2, 2008

09/20: New town with some old friends

Well, it’s definitely been a busy couple of weeks; one of the biggest of these new events is that I am now an official resident of a nation’s capital. Not THE nation’s capital mind you, I’m talking about Stockholm (hence the ridiculous blog name change). Beyond the move I now have a job offer, and assuming the visa and all works its way out, this hopefully suggests that I should soon have a job! Huzzah!

I have no details on the move, although Courtney put together a post a bit ago.

But just last week Kathleen and Jason visited. It was an awesome trip and I’ve got more than a few blog posts about it:
- Day 1: Stockholm
- Day 2: Stockholm
- Day 3: The cruise to Latvia
- Day 4: Riga Latvia
- Day 5: Oktoberfest ! ! !
- Day 6: Neuschweinstein Castle
- Day 7: Munich and Frankfurt
- Day 8: Frankfurt

So enjoy the posts, as always I’d love your comments.

~blake

No comments: