05/23:
Oli made the best decision of his life to study at UW, where he got his Master's degree along with me in structural engineering. After his studies, he moved to Copenhagen where his fabulous girlfriend Charlotte is from. I met up with him a couple times while I lived in Lund, but he and Charlotte decided to come and see Stockholm for the weekend.
05/24-30:
After that short time with some old friends, Courtney had her best pal Laura come visit for the week. Unfortunately I couldn't take time off, so most of the most blog worthy stuff occurred while I was cooped up in my office during Stockholm's only stretch of warm weather in this young summer of ours. For more you'll have to check out Courtney's blog post for a more comprehensive discussion.But we did have one hell of a week of drinking, I can tell you that much! Here we are at one of our favorite places to get our Swedish food fix; Kvarnens (Hammarby FC 4 Life!).

If that wasn't enough boozin', later in the week we invited the crew over for a party followed by heading out to the bars. Ylva's face says it all!
1 comment:
Thanks for a great weekend.
Looking forward to our next get together.
Oli
Post a Comment