Some of them are funny, some are just weird, I'll let you classify them as you wish but here are a few that really suit me:
I'm a "Grad Student for Obama", at least until I finish my thesis (which better be done before the election ...)
Now that I'm no longer collecting checks from the Valle Scholarship, I think I can officially consider myself a member of the "Unemployed for Obama" demographic. Hopefully I'll be able to retire this pin in a couple weeks when I move to Stockholm.
Definitely for me! Although I don't think that red hair is natural ...
This one doesn't fit me, but I thought it was hilarious. Ahh scrawny emo kids with their tight clothes ...
There is however another scrawny tight pants wearing demographic left out. As such, I had to take matters into my own hands:So? What type of Obama supporter are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment