I started the evening off with making a guinness beef stew. The photo was taken by Katja (like I said, she likes taking pictures of food).

It was a little undercooked, at first, but pretty decent by the time I had seconds.
After dinner a few folks joined us. Here's øystein and Hilde presumably talking about how great being Norwegian is.
Katja with one of the fun St. Paddy's day things Courtney sent.
Gavin (Alaska), Felix (Canada) and Ralf (Germany) having some drinks. Gavin showed up drunk, and after a few Irish carbombs he spent the remainder of the evening passed out on the sofa.
In honor of the fact that we would all be in different places for Easter, Katja bought some Kinder Surprise chocolates. If you aren't familiar, they are a chocolate egg with a toy surprise inside. Mine was totally the coolest!
Felix with a toy car on his head ... don't ask me.
øystein getting into the spirit!
I'm hoping to swing it such that I can celebrate next year in Dublin. Vi ska se (We shall see).
No comments:
Post a Comment