Definition: an emotional attachment to a captor formed by a hostage as a result of continuous stress, dependence, and a need to cooperate for survival.
In this case the hostage is me, the captor is Stockholm, and what can I say? I'm in love!
What should Lund University adopt as their new mascot?
The People Chose: The Fighting Hedgehogs
Who's the Worst Prez Ever?
The people chose: Evil Lincoln
What do you think Stockholm's new nickname (replacing the "Venice of the North") should be?
The people chose: Stockholm: Take a Number Bitch!
Which name should Courtney, Blake, Jason and Kathleen adopt for their band. See the above photo from the 2nd Stockholm post (9/21) for our first album cover. Vote before "Super Duper" Tuesday, October 14th!
The people chose: Less Than Blake
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
12/31: Helsingborg with Courtney
On New Years Eve, Courtney, now having all of her clothes finally, and I went out on our next adventure, to the nearby town of Helsingborg.
Unfortunately, as it was New Years Eve, the big tower was closed. Then we had to ponder what to do next.
No comments:
Post a Comment