Wednesday, February 6, 2008

12/31: New Years Eve with Björn and Ulrika

After our day out in Helsingborg we headed back to Lund to prepare for a night with Björn and Ulrika. The two of them joined us over at my place and we made a meal of steaks, with crayfish and by the end of our dinner we ended up drinking vodka, wine, champagne, beer, all mixed into a big vat.

The drinks may have been why we started comparing heights:







Apparantly the alcohol was getting to Björn ...



The 4 of us waiting for the New Year.



And here it is! There were fireworks everywhere. I don't know if these photos really do it justice, but the whole town had mortars going off everywhere.




At this point in the night, me being physically and mentally incapacitated, Court took over as photographer.
The 4 of us stumbled down the shopping streets on our way to the party.


I'm gorgeous.


Björn and I lamenting the fact that we didn't find this store before the night began.



After a walk we ended up at a party of a friend of Björn's. Courtney and I chatted with Johan and Lisa, whom were the hosts of the Halloween party I went to way back when. It was a really small party but it was great, we got to know the host (not well enough, which is why I've artfully avoided saying her name), and in the end had a great time. Twas a New Years to be remembered (if only I could remember it).

No comments: